Machine Rebuilding & Relocating Services
Request for Quote
With decades of experience serving the graphic arts industry, McCain Bindery Systems has assisted many clients with relocating their equipment, either to a new area in their current facility or as part of a plant relocation project.
Our technically knowledgeable relocation crews provide complete end-to-end services — from planning and scheduling to disassembly of all machine components and subsystems, through reinstallation, inspection, and production start-up. As part of our initial audit, we identify items in need of repair or refurbishment and make suggestions for modifications to modernize or optimize machine performance. At McCain, we work seamlessly with your staff and outside contractors to streamline the relocation process and have your equipment operating at peak performance quickly.
Along with a quote to repair, refurbish, or rebuild your machinery as part of the relocation process, we can provide full operator training as well as ongoing support. McCain has the resources to manage equipment relocation projects of any size, in any global location. When you need to move any type of pressroom or bindery equipment, our skilled teams have intimate knowledge of the mechanical engineering and safety requirements to professionally meet the needs of this market.
Contact us directly to learn more about our relocation and rebuilding services.
Machine Rebuilding & Relocating Capabilities
- Product Description
- Relocation services of graphic arts equipment, Rebuilding and updating customers current equipment
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
Primary: Moving equipment inside the facility / Moving equipment from current facility to future facility
Secondary: Rebuilding and updating current and future equipment
- Official McCain factory representatives coming to your facility to assist in all of your rebuilding and relocating needs; working seamlessly with your employees or outside contractors
- Material Used
- Customer specific
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Quality inspection and start up for all equipment relocated, with the knowledge to reach optimum performance upon reinstallation and rebuilding
- Industry for Use
- Graphic Arts, Post-printing, Bindery, Equipment Rebuilding
- Relocation volume per request
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Job specific, per volume of request
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Meets and exceeds Graphic Arts Standards
- Product Name
- Rebuilding Equipment and Relocation Services
- Additional Facts
- Authentic McCain / Experts in customers’ needs for relocation, in-house training, operator and set up assistance and professional customer support / Additional equipment available for purchase for expansion and Trade in equipment considered
- Why did you choose this project to show case?
- McCain has an established satisfied customer base that has had equipment rebuilt, facilities reformed or relocated their equipment to a separate plant altogether
- Other related capabilities not used in case study, but require mention
- Field Service, In-House Training available, Manuals and Superior Customer Support, Rebuilt machinery